Furnace Installation Louisville, CO
Professional Furnace Installation in Louisville, CO
Louisville, Colorado is a forward-thinking and sustainable city with impressive historical roots. With origins in the 1880's as a mining community, contemporary Louisville has regularly been featured as one of the 100 best places to live in the United States. It's no wonder that Louisville frequently scores a spot on "Best Places" lists — this Boulder County city features a creative and artistic community, high median income for residents, great schools, and a cozy small-town atmosphere.
One of the highlights of Louisville living is enjoying the seasons — warm summer days soaking in the sunlight, and cozy winter evenings watching the snow fall. Because Louisville temperatures often dip below freezing in the winter time, it's important to ensure that your home is supported by a hard-working, energy-efficient furnace.
Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Boulder County area since 1963. Over the years, we've updated our services to reflect the latest in sustainability and efficiency in home heating systems. Ready for new furnace installation in Louisville, CO? Here's how we can help.
Is it Time for a New Furnace in Louisville, CO?
Louisville offers the best of both worlds: new residences with all the latest conveniences, and older homes with gorgeous architecture and design. Whether you need a furnace installed for your brand-new home, or you're looking to replace a furnace that is no longer adequate for your home's needs, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning can help. First, here's a quick glimpse at tell-tale signs that you need a new furnace:
Energy Costs have Risen
If local propane or gas costs haven't budged substantially, yet your bill is suddenly sky-high, your furnace might be on its way out. Our rule of thumb? If your utility bill has risen by 50%, it's time to take a serious look at your systems. Luckily, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning can help you install an energy-efficient furnace that will last for years and cut down on your energy bills.
Your Furnace is 15 years or Older
On average, furnaces are expected to last around 15 to 20 years. Although it's definitely possible to have a long-lasting furnace — especially if it's been well-maintained — it's worthwhile to look critically at a furnace that's inching up there in years.
Uneven or Inadequate Heat
When you return home from an afternoon shopping or dining at Louisville's Historic Downtown, your furnace should easily heat your entire home in time for the evening. If you feel as though your home isn't warm enough — or that the heat is unevenly distributed throughout the house — it may be a warning sign that your current furnace is on its way out.
Constant Breakdown of Parts
Although furnaces do require some maintenance and upkeep, it's a major red flag if you're having trouble keeping pace with your furnace's failing parts. In general, if a repair is going to cost you 30% or more of a new purchase, it might be time to look for a new furnace. In the long run, it can often be more cost-effective to install a new furnace then to continuously replace your current system's malfunctioning parts.
Unusual sights and sounds
Have you noticed rust developing around your furnace? Cracks starting to show on the surface? Strange rattling noises issuing from your heating system? These unusual sights and sounds might indicate that it's time to upgrade to a new system.
Reach out to Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning Today
If your furnace is no longer working optimally, it's time to reach out to a professional. At Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help you determine whether you're dealing with a furnace that simply needs repairing — or if it's time to replace your system with a more efficient and effective furnace.
Sustainable, Convenient, Efficient: The Best in Furnace Installation
When it comes to choosing a furnace — and a company to install that furnace — we understand that you want to make the most informed decision possible. After all, a furnace is a long-lasting investment in you and your family's home and comfort. At Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, we prioritize installing furnaces that offer:
- Smart programmable thermostats. Not only do programmable thermostats make it easier to take control of your household's heating needs, using a programmable thermostat can save you around $180 a year.
- Smooth and quiet furnace operation. Bid farewell to rattling, clanking furnaces that wake you up at night. Our new furnaces work quietly and efficiently throughout the day and night.
- Consistently fast and reliable heating. If you've gone through costly repairs or suffered through a furnace that heats unevenly, your new furnace will delight you with its superior heating capabilities.
- Lower monthly heating bills. We resonate with Louisville's sustainability initiatives, and work with you to install energy-efficient models. With newer models of energy-efficient furnaces, you can not only create a more sustainable future — but lower your utility costs substantially.
- Customized Heat Zone Options. We ensure that your new system is able to respond to all your needs, including offering you the ability to customize heat zones in your house.
- Utility rebates may be available. Our goal is to go above and beyond with service. We partner with Xcel Energy so that we can provide our customers with rebates and incentives on certain products. If your new furnace has a high enough AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating, we might be able to help you qualify for a rebate.
Furnace Installation Catered to Your Needs in Louisville, Colorado
At Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, our local experience gives us an advantage when helping homeowners choose a furnace. Not only do we tailor our recommendations to suit Louisville's climate, but we always ensure that we're installing a furnace that suits your home's needs.
For example, this means that we'll never recommend a furnace that's too big for your home just in an effort to sell a larger system. In addition, we always help our customers determine if a ductless heat pump could work for their homes. In a ductless system, you can enjoy energy-efficient and convenient heating that doesn't require intrusive ductwork.
In every case, we will work with you throughout the process to ensure you're getting the best furnace to suit your needs.
Why Choose Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Installation?
With many companies to choose from, why go with Meyers for your furnace installation needs? For one, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Boulder County area for decades — and we pride ourselves on establishing a record of excellent service in this area.
In addition, we resonate with Louisville's emphasis on sustainability and energy savings, and we are constantly evolving our services to reflect the latest in energy-efficient HVAC work. Above all, we're proud to be:
- Trained Professionals who offer expert installation, service, and repair
- Licensed and insured
- An Xcel Energy Trade Partner Contractor
- Factory trained and authorized
- A locally owned and operated business with an A+ with BBB
Enjoy Cozy Louisville Winters with New Furnace Installation
Winters are a beautiful and cozy time of year in Louisville, CO. Make sure that you enjoy the greatest in comfort and energy savings over the winter by investing in energy-efficient furnace installation customized to suit your needs. If you're ready to get in touch with the professionals at Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, please contact us today.