About Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning
Since 1963, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning has served the Boulder, CO, community with quality craftsmanship, ethical adherence to standards, and green initiatives that perfectly align with today’s world.
With an exceptional in-house team of technicians, installers, designers, and support personnel, Meyers delivers the most comprehensive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services in Boulder County. From custom HVAC systems for new homes to Chautauqua cabin heating, residential heating, cooling, and repair to complete installation and service for commercial buildings, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning does it all for Boulder!
Based on our efficient, reliable, and cost-effective approach to HVAC services, we offer clients:
- Total indoor comfort no matter the environment and in every season
- Cleaner, fresher air for you, your family, your employees, and your customers
- Reduction of energy consumption, maximized efficiency, and environmental sustainability
We use only the highest-quality brands including York, Mitsubishi, Honeywell, Guardian Air, BreezeAir, and more. Our technicians are factory trained to understand every aspect of the installation, maintenance, and service for each piece of equipment. Our products are supported by our cost-effective Healthy Home Club for preventive maintenance and outstanding additional customer benefits. We are proud that the service we provide will exceed your expectations!
Pillars of Our Business
You can rely on Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning for the following:
- Custom home HVAC design-build, remodel, and construction
- Residential HVAC system design, installation, and replacement
- Light commercial business HVAC system design, installation, and replacement
- Complete HVAC service and repair including emergency service
- Healthy Home Club preventive maintenance program for long-term HVAC health
Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning delivers peace of mind with our attention to detail and the highest quality approach to HVAC:
- Installation service that meets or exceeds safety code requirements
- Confidence that the correct permits are pulled for every job
- Equipment and systems that are sized properly for maximum efficiency
- Proper reclamation and recycling of harmful refrigerants and materials
- Removal and proper recycling of old material, equipment, and components
- Respect for your personal safety, the safety of your home and possessions, and the safety of our employees
- Highest quality work, fair pricing, and commitment to your long-term satisfaction
If you are looking for an HVAC partner in Boulder that you can count on for the indoor comfort and safety of you and your family, call us at (303) 442-6640 or contact us!
We are committed to providing unmatched, expert, and dependable service for optimal comfort, exceptional energy savings, and lasting performance.