The Peak Performance Club:
Your Home Comfort Matters
Your home’s heating and cooling system is the unsung hero, working tirelessly to keep you cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. Just like any hard worker, it deserves a little TLC to keep it performing at its best.
That’s where our Peak Performance Club comes in. With our comprehensive maintenance services, you’ll be investing in the long-term health and energy efficiency of your HVAC system, ensuring it delivers peak performance year after year.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a member:
Lower Energy Bills: By keeping your system in top shape, you’ll reduce energy consumption and lower your monthly bills. That’s like getting paid for taking care of your home!
Discounts on Repairs and Diagnostics: Unexpected breakdowns can be a real pain in the wallet. But as a Peak Performance Club member, you’ll enjoy special discounts on repairs and diagnostics, giving you peace of mind knowing that you’re covered.
Seasonal Rejuvenations: Just like you give your car a tune-up, your HVAC system needs regular maintenance to stay in tip-top shape. Our seasonal rejuvenations will keep your system running smoothly and efficiently throughout the year.
Peace of Mind & Priority Service: With our Peak Performance Club, you can rest assured that your home comfort is in expert hands. We’ll take care of everything, so you can relax and enjoy the perfect temperature, all year round.
So, don’t let your HVAC system become a source of stress and expense. Join the Peak Performance Club today and start enjoying the benefits of peak performance service and peace of mind. Your home comfort will thank you for it!
Ready to Reach the Peak?Interested in a joining? Have a question? As soon as we receive your form, we’ll call you to schedule your first precision tune-up, and you’ll start saving money immediately!
Three Steps to Success
1. Contact Our Team
Give our team a call or schedule an appointment online. A representative will reach out to you to discuss your options.
2. Choose a Plan
Choose between our base, summit, or peak plans accordingly. Then, we’ll schedule our first maintenance visit to provide you with a tune-up.
3. Enjoy the View!
Congratulations! Welcome to the Peak Performance Club. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the view from the top.
10 year maximum accrual 48 Hour emergency service Diagnostic fee waived 24 hour emergency service 3 year extended parts warranty on repairs* 5 year extended parts warranty on thermostat*
10 year maximum accrual 48 Hour emergency service Diagnostic fee credited with repair
10 year maximum accrual
If you don’t use your membership benefits, you lose them. Inspections, comfort cash and system rejuvenations have no monetary value. Comfort Cash can only be used for serialized systems/equipments and accrues with membership payments. If upgrading your membership, your comfort cash accrual will reset to year one of your new membership level. If downgrading, your comfort cash will be reduced, but your accrual year will stay the same as your previous membership. *With continued, uninterrupted membership enrollment.
Ductless Systems: 1 Head + 1 Condenser Dustless System = 1 Unit | 2-4 Head Ductless + Up to 2 Condensers = 2 units
The Peak Performance FAQ
- What's Included During a System Rejuvenation?
- Twice a year-usually spring for the air conditioner and fall for the heater-our technicians will give your HVAC system a thorough inspection and tune-up. During the inspection, the technicians will locate any problems that might cause your heater or AC trouble later in the season, such as loose wires, Freon leaks, and thermostat miscalibration.
- What's the Difference Between 24 and 48-Hour Emergency Service?
- As the name implies, 48-Hour emergency service ensures that we'll be able to help you within two days, no matter how busy we might be. 24-Hour emergency service ensures we'll be able to help you within the day.
- 15% Off Repairs?
- Enjoy a flat 15% off repairs of all kinds when you join any of our maintenance plans.
- Thermostat Battery Replacement?
- Never worry about your thermostat running out of battery again when you're a part of the Peak Performance Club
- What Is Comfort Cash?
- We know that a new heating and cooling system is a significant investment, so we want to reward your loyalty with our Comfort Cash program. When you enroll in one of our membership plans, you'll receive an instant deposit into your Comfort Cash account. And every year you stay enrolled, we'll add another $20 to $50 to your account, depending on your membership level. Your Comfort Cash can be used towards the purchase or replacement of any serialized equipment covered by your membership plan, such as a furnace, AC unit, heat pump, or ductless mini split. Once you use your Comfort Cash, your accrual will reset to the initial deposit amount and start building up again immediately.
Here's a breakdown of the Comfort Cash benefits:
- Summit Plan Members: Receive an immediate deposit of $500 and accrue $1,000 over 10 years.
- Peak Plan Members: Receive an immediate deposit of $250 and accrue $500 over 10 years.
- Basic Plan Members: Receive an immediate deposit of $50 and accrue $250 over 10 years. So, what are you waiting for? Embrace the comfort and savings and join today!
So, what are you waiting for? Embrace the comfort and savings and join today!