Whole-Home Humidifiers in Boulder, CO
There are thousands of people who call the Boulder area home, but each home is unique. You need to know about specific indoor air quality systems to ensure that you get the right humidifier service. Why would you need a humidifier though? Because, although we live in a breathtaking, mountainous landscape here, there are definitely some drawbacks to the environment. Dry air is a huge issue for Colorado residents and it’s an issue that you should take seriously.
Dry air not only affects the comfort of your home. It also has a negative impact on your health and well-being. Don’t try to muddle through indoor air quality problems. Instead, you can get the best humidifier service possible. Call us today to learn more.
Contact our team for humidifier installation and service in the Boulder, CO area. We can provide you with the best humidifier.
A Few Signs You Need a Humidifier in Your Home
Here are a few signs that you could use a whole-house humidifier in your home to improve your indoor air quality.
- You’ve Got Skin Concerns: Your body is primarily made of water. When the air is dry, your skin will be dry as well. This can lead to your skin crackling, peeling, or just generally feeling tight and uncomfortable.
- Bloody Noses: The lining of your nose should always be moist—if it isn’t it’s likely that you’ll experience a nosebleed. A humidifier can prevent this.
- Sinus Issues: When the lining of your nose gets dry, it cracks and allows allergens and contaminants to get inside of your body.
- Lots of Static Electricity: Lots of static electricity in a home is a sign of dry air. A little added humidity can eliminate this.
- Brittle Wood: Are your wooden furnishings cracking? This means that you need a little more humidity in your home. Make it happen with a humidifier.
Having a home with balanced humidity is more than about having a humidifier. You need a great humidifier. Call our team to get pointed in the right direction.
Home Humidifiers Save You Money
Humidifiers keep you comfortable of course, but they also help you save a considerable amount of money in your home too. You want your home to be a sanctuary away from the outdoors and humidity levels play an important role in that process.
Let’s get into how the right humidity levels can save you money. Dry air in your home makes you feel colder but the right whole-house humidifier can actually help you feel warmer. Feeling a little bit colder because your home lacks humidity is common, but you shouldn’t allow it to make you crank your heater up and force it into overdrive. Instead, add a humidifier in your home and feel better naturally.
We Have Great Humidifier Options
The best way to add humidity in your Boulder area home is through a whole-house humidifier. Not a personal humidifier or any other system. We know that these smaller humidifiers are an option from local stores, but they can only add humidity to the immediate area around the machine.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with the professionals on our team. We’re going to make sure that you get the best humidifier possible for your needs. It’s why we only work with amazing brands like Aprilaire and Honeywell. Make sure that you get the ball rolling with Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning.