Ductless Heat Pump Installation Louisville, CO
Ductless Heat Pump Installation in Louisville, CO
Often called a ductless system or a ductless mini-split, a ductless heat pump goes beyond keeping your home or office warm and comfortable. In fact, this type of system is also able to cool your environment just as well as it warms it up! If you’ve been considering cost-effective and efficient ways to heat your Louisville, Colorado home, you’ve probably come across how effective a ductless heat pump system can be.
In the winter, ductless heat pump systems use two-way heat pump technology to transfer air from outside, heat it up, and circulate it on the inside of your home or office. In summertime, the same system works to cool this air and circulate it inside your building to keep you cool and comfortable. Plus, while this system uses electricity, ductless heat pump technology avoids the on-and-off cycling of a traditional air conditioning system that can cause high energy consumption.
Ductless heat pumps are simple HVAC systems and include:
- An outdoor unit that is relatively compact, housed outside on the ground, and contains only a few cables, including a refrigerant line, power cable, and condensation drain line.
- An indoor unit that can be discreetly mounted up on a wall that is central to the home or office, eliminating the requirement for expensive ductwork or for buildings or remodels that don’t have available ductwork to utilize for HVAC needs.
- Units are slim, and ductless systems can be designed to create zones for individualized comfort in different working or livings areas.
- Remote control allows you to easily adjust heating or cooling to regulate the comfort of your environment.
An energy efficient choice, ductless heat pumps are an excellent option for many indoor living and working spaces. The unit transfers heat, rather than generates it, meaning it uses less electricity to warm or cool an area. For our customers in Louisville, CO, ductless heat pump systems are a great alternative to traditional heating and air conditioning units!
Your Local Experts in Ductless Heat Pump Installation
With over 55 years in business and a reputation for quality results, you can depend on your local experts at Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning! Our team is experienced in maintaining a range of ductless heat pump models, and we offer expert design and heat pump installation services. Plus, we can also design and install the innovative Mitsubishi® ductless heat and cooling systems that provide trusted performance for a reasonable cost.
Installing your ductless heat pump system is simple and can usually happen in just one day. As its name implies, no ductwork needs to be installed. A small hole is all that’s needed to connect the indoor unit to the outdoor unit.
A Reputation for High Quality Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning provides quality craftsmanship, ethical adherence to standards, and green initiatives that perfectly align with today’s world. Locally owned and operated since 1963, we’ve established ourselves as experts by providing professional services with the most high-quality customer service. Each day, we work hard to provide the best for our customers in Louisville and the surrounding community.
- Licensed and insured
- Xcel Energy Trade Partner Contractor
- Factory trained and authorized
- Expert installation, service, and repair
- Locally owned and operated
- A+ with BBB
With more than 55 years of experience, we are committed to providing unmatched, dependable service for optimal indoor comfort, exceptional energy savings, and lasting ductless heat pump system performance.
Contact us to learn more about ductless heat pump installation can transform the comfort of your home or office!