Furnace Repair or Furnace Maintenance?
Whether your furnace is blowing cold air or you want to make sure your heater is ready for winter, you'll get the same great service from Boulder's best heating and cooling company!
Book your call with us today and we'll inspect, exam and diagnose any furnace issues or provide you with proactive furnace maintenace tips to help extend the life of your heating system. We offer heating repair and maintenance services on furnaces, ductless heaters and more!
When you need great heating services, you can rely on the professionals on our team. We've been proudly serving Boulder, CO and it's surrounding communities since 1963. We have decades of experience repairing and maintaining heating systems in homes just like yours. You’re never going to have to work too hard to get the work that you need.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for your heating repair and heating maintenance in Boulder, CO and the surrounding areas.
When to Call for Furnace Repair?
Sometimes it’s obvious when your in need of a heating repair; It’s easy to notice if your furnace spots working. But, at times there may be underlying issues with your heating system that can start small and get worse if left unchecked. Give us a call if you notice any of the following:
- Odd sounds when you run your home’s heater (rumbling, grating, scraping, or squeaking)
- High energy bills even though your operation is normal
- Inadequate amounts of heating power
- Low or cold airflow
- Foul odors (burning or gas smells)
If you’re unsure of whether it’s time for heating repairs, you can rely on the professional expertise of our team members. We’re never going to lead you astray or try to upsell you. We’re going to make sure you have the service that you need.
Heating Maintenance is A Must.
Proper maintenance on your furnace or heating system is key to prolonging its life. Get a furnace tune up before a breakdown. Heating mainteance, first and foremost, ensures that your furnace can operate safely.
But there are other benefits of scheduling regular furnace maintenance:
- Heating maintenance validates your furnace’s warranty. It’s safe to assume your furnace will need repairs at some point in its lifetime. A valid warranty can save you money on furnace repairs.
- Regular maintenance can ensure that your furnace operates efficiently. Over time, the buildup of soot and debris can mean that your furnace isn’t working as efficiently as it could and you could end up spending more to run it.
- Furnace maintenance can improve your furnace’s life expectancy. Ensure you get the most out of your heating system. Modern furnaces can last an average of 15-20 years. Some can last even longer. But when your furnace isn’t regularly maintained, its lifespan will decrease significantly.
- Regular furnace tune ups can catch issues before your system breaks down. This can prevent breakdowns that leave your family in the cold and save you money on emergency furnace repairs.
We like to say, remember the 4 P’s:
Proactive Proper furnace maintenance Prevents Problems
You’re Always Going to Need Professional HVAC Service
We’re a locally owned and operated team here at Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning. If you need heating work, you can always come to our professionals. We’re here to help. We’re licensed, insured, an Xcel Energy Trader Partner Contractor, factory trained, authorized, and we have an A+ rating on the BBB. We have over 60 years of experience in the HVAC industry so you can rest assured that we know what we’re doing.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment for your heating repair and heating maintenance in Boulder, CO and the surrounding areas.