Air Conditioning Installation Superior, CO
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Superior, CO
Beautiful neighborhoods, vibrant downtown scene, thriving economy — Superior, CO, is a lovely place to call home. As a former coal-mining hub, Superior has been attracting homeowners since as far back as the late 1800's.
Though Superior counts a better-than-average climate among its other positive attributes, it's still subject to hot summer days — with an average high of 88 degrees Fahrenheit in July, Superior residents need to fight the heat in the summer. Whether you live in one of the older, more established homes in Superior, or you're moving into a new construction, you'll want to maintain comfort and ease in your home all year long with the help of a professionally-installed air conditioning system.
At Meyer Heating & Air Conditioning, we've been serving Superior and the surrounding communities with superior HVAC service since 1963. With our expertise, professionalism, and local knowledge, we can install the perfect air conditioning system for your home.
Find the Right Air Conditioning System for Your Superior Home
As Boulder County has grown in the last 50 years, we at Meyers have kept up to date with the best practices in HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair. We know how to customize a system for your home — and we know when an older air conditioning system simply isn't up to par. We'll work with you to come up with a perfect solution, no matter your unique situation.
Installing an Air Conditioning System for the First Time?
If you're moving into a new home and are just getting started designing your ideal living situation — or decided it's finally time to prioritize a cool, comfortable summer — then you may be thinking about getting a new air conditioning system installed. In addition to being a great investment that increases the value of your home, this will ensure years of comfort in your home. At Meyers, we specialize in installing air conditioning systems that are tailored to the specific needs of your home. Here's how we help decide what's right for you:
- Efficient and Streamlined. When you purchase new appliances for your home, you probably gravitate towards high-efficiency models — you know these will cost you less money in the long run and prove to be a wise investment. An AC system is no different. At Meyers, we work with high-efficiency AC models that will help keep your costs low, and your home cool!
- Customized for Performance. Not every home is the same. Depending on your house's size, shape, and location our licensed and trained HVAC professionals can cater a system to your unique needs. Taking into account your home's performance needs and your budget, we can install a an ideal, customized system.
- Ductless Systems. Also known as a mini-split air conditioning system, a ductless air conditioning system can be a great option. Because it doesn't require ducts to be installed throughout your home, it can be a convenient, efficient, and cost-effective solution for your home. Ductless systems allow you to take charge of which areas of your home need extra cooling — and stay comfortable with lower costs.
- Maintenance Plans. Your newly-installed air conditioning system should prove to be a worthy investment that will increase your comfort levels and raise the value of your home. That's why it's so important to ensure that any maintenance or repair issues that arise can be dealt with swiftly. At Meyers, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans and utilize our trained, experienced staff to handle repairs.
Need to Install a New System to Replace an Old One?
When you're facing a system that's no longer working optimally, you definitely have a few choices to either repair your existing system or install a new one. To figure out the most cost effective solution, we recommend considering a new installation if the repair costs will find up being 30% of the cost of a new system. At that point, it's worth the investment to ensure you have a long-lasting solution to your cooling needs. There are some major signs that your air conditioning system is in need of being replaced.
- The Cool Air Is Weak or Not Flowing at All. If you're no longer being cooled by your AC system, this is an indication that something is drastically wrong. Similarly, an extremely weak flow of cool air can also indicate a problem. At Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, we'll be able to assess the underlying issues in an AC system that's no longer working — and install a new, more efficient system to keep you cool all summer long.
- High Energy Bills in the Summer Months. If your utility bill has increased by 50% or more, then you may be dealing with an AC system that's simply too outdated and inefficient to support your needs without boosting your bill. At Meyers, we work with you to find the best, most efficient air conditioning system for your home.
- Strange Smells or Sounds. Unpleasant smells coming from your AC? Strange noises that seem off? Air quality that seems musty or unpleasant? Consult with Meyers for a free consultation that will let you know if the various unsavory smells and sounds coming from your AC system mean it's time for a change.
- Moisture or Mold Buildup. Excessive moisture from improperly-working elements can contribute to mold developing in and around your AC system. The trained professionals at Meyers can help you determine if there is a fix available, or if your mold and moisture build-up is due to a system that's simply too old to sustain.
Premiere HVAC Services in Superior, CO
At Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning, we've been serving the area around Superior for more than 55 years. Not only do we have the expertise and experience to produce quality results, we've built a foundation on providing excellent customer service to our community. As a company, we take pride in what we offer and who we are:
- Licensed and insured
- Xcel Energy Trade Partner Contractor
- Factory trained and authorized
- Expert installation, service, and repair
- Locally owned and operated
- A+ with BBB
- Upfront prices with no sales pressure
Hot Summers in Superior? We Can Keep you Comfortable
If you're ready to experience what a difference a new air conditioning system can make in your home, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning has got you covered. We're ready to support your needs with the best HVAC contractors in Superior — and help guide you through an air conditioning installation that suits your needs. To get started and schedule a consultation, please contact us today.