Furnace Installation Superior, CO
Let Our Furnace Installation Team Help Heat your Superior, CO Home with a New Furnace
Superior, CO is a star in all categories that denote it as one of the best places to live in America. It features a thriving economy, low crime rates, an eclectic blend of historic and modern architecture, great dining, entertainment and shopping, excellent schools - the list goes on! It is a community where residents are truly living the American Dream.
If you are a homeowner here, you will appreciate the fact that Superior, Colorado also scores high on the scale for a comfortable year-round climate. Although we experience a definite winter season, it is milder than you might expect in the Rocky Mountain region. Despite less severe temperatures, for several months home heating is a necessity. As experts in furnace installation, we at Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning can provide you with the best advice and latest technologies in efficient, energy-saving heating systems.
Eventually, Your Furnace Wears Out
Your home may have been outfitted with a state-of-the-art furnace when it was built, but if that was a decade or two in the past, chances are it is wearing down. The average life expectancy of a furnace is 16 to 20 years. If yours is in this age range, it is wise to start planning long before you are forced to make an emergency decision. A worn out furnace can fail at the worst possible times, leaving you and your family at the mercy of the cold weather.
Signs That You Need A New Furnace Installation
- Your gas and/or electric bills seem to be rising at an alarming rate. Even with overall higher costs for energy, an old furnace is less efficient and therefore must run longer to provide the same amount of heat.
- For at least the past 2 years, you have had to replace parts. You are also finding that parts are becoming more difficult to find as your furnace becomes obsolete.
- You notice that some rooms feel cold while others feel too warm, no matter how often you adjust the thermostat. This is a signal that your furnace is no longer able to correctly distribute the warm air.
- The burner flame is yellow instead of blue. This is an indication that your furnace is creating carbon monoxide. Check for rust on the pipes, streaks of soot around the furnace, and excessive moisture around windows and "cold" walls. Pay attention to anyone in your home experiencing headaches, burning eyes or nasal passages, nausea, or any other signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- At the end of its life, a furnace begins to make unusual noises - rattling, banging, popping, squealing, etc. You may hear the blower running overtime, and it could be blowing cold air.
The Benefits Of A New Furnace
Superior, CO's Town Board has taken great strides to encourage and implement environmental sustainability. One of the concerns is the astronomical increase in energy consumption. In 2013, the U.S. Department of Energy issued that all furnaces must convert a minimum of 80 percent of their fuel into heat. The latest, high-efficiency furnaces are 90 to 95 percent effective. Before you purchase your new furnace, we assess your home, (or the plans for your home about to be built) to ensure you choose the unit that will deliver the best and most efficient service.
A high-efficiency furnace is an investment in your home and family:
Long term durability
- The latest technology in furnaces includes systems that protect it from excess moisture and residue and improved on-and-off cycling programs. This extends the life of the parts and equipment.
Higher performance level
- Advances in parts and materials mean your furnace will run quieter, with fast, consistent temperatures from room to room. You have the benefit of stabilized comfort and heat zone options and increased air filtration.
- Your new energy-efficient furnace gives you savings of up to 30 percent on your energy costs. With programmable thermostats, you lower your monthly heating bills and sustain a smaller environmental footprint. (We are an Xcel Energy Trade partner contractor.)
To improve the energy efficiency of your home even further, you may wish to consider a ductless heat pump. Essentially, this system draws air from the exterior and heats (or cools) it to be distributed throughout your home's interior. Although it requires electricity to operate, this technology does not use an on-and-off cycling system, which is the greatest energy draw common to a standard furnace.
Improve The Comfort of Your Superior, CO Home
Since 1963, Meyers Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the community with quality craftsmanship, ethical adherence to standards, and green initiatives. Superior, CO has grown from a quiet ranching and farming community of around 250 residents to a booming, modern town of over 12,000 people. During this growth and the development of our beautiful, upscale residential areas, we have kept up with the latest technologies and best practices in the HVAC world. We take your comfort personally!
We Are Your Primary Resource For Home Heating Systems
If you suspect that your furnace is exhibiting signs of malfunction, or you are planning a furnace installation for a newly constructed home, the Meyers team is your solution. Rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, we provide excellent communication and recommendations for upgrading or replacing your furnace. We guarantee upfront pricing and details so that you know exactly what you are getting in advance.
We are knowledgeable in the current status of utility rebates and for your convenience, fill out the rebate forms. We make purchasing a furnace completely hassle-free!
For your protection, we are fully licensed and insured. We obtain the appropriate permits to ensure job safety and thoroughness during your furnace installation. Once your new furnace is in place, our team of factory trained and certified technicians are available for regularly scheduled maintenance. Contact us today to learn more about your options for furnace installation in Superior, CO.